This color expresses peace, harmony, inner balance, spiritual devotion or deep religious concepts. Blue is often found in people who have very loyal and traditional tendencies, i.e. officers of the law, social workers, and authority figures. An excess of deep blue that is cloudy in the aura would indicate possible moodiness or depression. I recognize many of you
BLUES out there, because you do not have unreasonably high, but “normal” expectations of your loved ones, you will often call me to say, “Listen. If I love a guy, I’ll be with him. Simple. So don’t give me the ‘he-loves-you-but-he-has-block’ song and dance. If he loves me, he’ll be with me!” To you who are blue, when you do something, you do it fully and authentically. Being loyal, authentic and REAL about yourself and your emotions, is your strong suit. You’re strong, reliable, patient and self-sacrificing. You’re loyal in your business or as an employee; you work hard and put in extra time at the workplace.
What is your weak suit, you ask? You’re thick as a board with your stance and stubborn, to boot! You think that because you are authentic and because you handle things a certain way, that everyone else in your lives should follow the logical point of reason. Yes, you’re our rock and our foundation. Yes, you’re the lighthouse in our deeply confused waters, however, just because you do things in a way that’s healthy and normal, does not mean others are in that same energetic or karmic arena as you. You will often say to me during our sessions, “If he loves me then he should_______”, and you’ll insert a generalization.
What you provide in any relationship: No matter what role you play in the relationship, or who wears the pants, you play your role well. If you’re the stay-at-home Mom, you’re the BEST one. If you’re the bread winner, you balance it out superbly with your home life, and no one feels left out. You’re balanced, traditional, grounded and very emotionally observant of other’s emotions and what they need from you in order to be fulfilled.
What you should watch out for in relationships: Being used, being intentionally or unintentionally taken for granted, feeling like you’re a juggler of your
What could make your friendships and relationships better: Drawing your boundaries. I know you like perfect balance, but worry about your life and your own self first. Prioritize yourself as you do at work. Let your loved ones find their own priorities. You fear that if you do this, that you won’t be on their list. Well, you should perhaps consider facing this fear if you want to know who indeed, are really your friends, and who indeed, really cares about you authentically as opposed to being around you to see what you will do for them or what they will get out of the relationship or friendship.
Your spiritual lessons: The common theme I see amongst BLUES is that everyone else’s needs are met. Everything and everyone is taken care of, but what about yourself? What about your emotional needs, financial needs, and what about “me-time.” One of you called me from your locked master bathroom door. Your toddler, your cat, your dog and your husband were all whining right outside the door for one thing or another. When asked how long you had your “me-time,” in the bathroom, you know what you said to me? Your reply was, “Oh about two minutes.”
Who make the best friends or partners for you: sensitive tans, for their emotionally observant tendencies and giving natures, other blues, because they are just as balanced as you are, scientific tans because they’re reliable, logical and dedicated to their work as much as you, greens because of their
Who makes the worst friends or partners for you: orange, because they are not readable enough in their intentions and are too much like social butterflies for you. You prefer being home on your cushy couch with your partner in front of a romantic, roaring fire, while oranges would prefer to be skiing off a mountain and hiking in the wilderness, yellow, because of their energy can be unorganized.
Their paths are often very changeable, and they aren’t organized enough in their thought flow OR in their underwear drawer, for your balanced mind and lifestyle. Sky blues, because they’re almost TOO spiritually grounded in their own ways without any earthly sense of practicality. You’d not be able to talk them into church, traditions like Christmas or Hanukkah, and you’d not get them to understand psychics and magentas, since they march to the beat of their own drummer and really aren’t defined enough for you.
Careers best for you: social work (because you have a heart) , law (because you respect authority), administrative work (because you’re organized and efficient), customer service (because you know how to prioritize and put the customer’s needs first), accounts management (because you’re responsible), real estate (because you’re detailed oriented and patient), teaching (because of your patience), coaching (because you’re motivated), psychology (because you know how to listen without judgment), counseling (because you’re unbiased), governmental jobs (because you’re so detail oriented and such a hard worker) and animal work (your heart for animals is amazing)
Health Challenges: You have a tendency towards arthritis, asthma, lung disorders and high blood pressure.
Health Strengths: You’re strong as an ox, and your endurance is high.
How you can tell you’re BLUE: Well, call me. I’ll take a look. But other than having an aura reader look, there are some more obvious signs. Here they are:
1) You’re the one crying during the life insurance and Kleenex commercials;
2) You’re the one bawling so loudly in the movie theatre that the people in front of you can’t hear the movie because of your intermittent nose-blowing;
3) You think that love is unconditional. If you love someone you will wait on them, no matter the self sacrifice involved. Sometimes, however, I have to remind you of the reality check that it’s been three years since you’ve spoken. Your response, “Oh…yeah. It has been awhile, I guess. I KNOW he loves me, though!”;
4) You attend every holiday gathering, every birthday party, every anniversay get together, every July 4th barbeque. You’re the one who shows up early to set up and stays there later to help clean up. You’re the one cutting the cake and counting how many people are in the room, just to make sure everyone gets a slice. If they run out, you’ll be at the next Kroger for more cake;
5) You’re loyal to the cows come home, but if he/she cheats, it’s OVER. That’s the one thing you won’t deal with;
6) You’re the one who never gets the jokes with sexual connotations. People make airplane-flying-over-head signs and giggle at your naivety. Don’t you worry. Stay pure. That’s why we love you!
7) You normally have lighter skin, hair and eyes than the rest of us, and it really is true that you “have more fun than the rest of us;
8) Even though you’re blonde, you still laugh at blonde jokes;
9) You watch the Lifetime channel and enjoy it more than the rest of us;
10) You have the memory of an elephant. Not a birthday, graduation, baby shower or anniversary is ever forgotten by you;
11) You may remember when you’ve been hurt easily, but you also forgive just as easily (maybe TOO easily);
12) You’re the one who arrives early to work and leaves late;
13) You fight for the underdog in work, in your friendships, and in relationships;
14) But you rarely fight for yourself;
15) You can make anyone laugh;
16) You have the absolute corniest sense of humor;
17) You have long term relationships. It takes you awhile to get into a relationship, but once you do, you want that relationship to be the only one and the last one ever;
18) It takes you awhile to get over being hurt, if not forever;
19) You’re the most loved of all the mothers of the aura spectrum. If not by your children, by your animal kiddies;
20) Love is the most important priority in your life.
This color indicates a person of strong mental faculty. It conveys a sense of warmth and cheer fullness in the personality, as well as charisma and motivation. Excessively cloudy or ruddy shades of yellow could indicate a stressed personality due to overflow of mental activity. .
I recognize many of you YELLOWS out there, by your high levels of energy, your love of “play,” your joyful glee and lust for life, and your need to focus mainly on the positive in life. You yellows will often call me to say, “So many choices, so little time.” To you who are yellow, you have TONS of ideas but you have a hard time getting them all off the drawing board. You also want to believe that everyone has your best interests at heart, so you trust a little too easily. Being open, providing a fresh and unbiased perspective on life, pointing out the positive, making people laugh, and knowing how to ENJOY life are your strong suits.
You enjoy love, life, food, sex, leaping into mud puddles, catching frogs, playing in the rain and sleeping naked. You appreciate your body, and you try to stay in shape, although it can be a struggle not to have a yo-yo weight problem because of your love for good food! In work, you start a zillion projects, and have a LOT of irons in the fire at once. You know how to multitask, but you initially will have problems with delegating tasks.
Yellows ABHOR confrontation and will avoid it at all costs, until one day, when they’ve had enough, they LET LOOSE like a bull in a china shop. Warning to other colors: if you piss a yellow off, put up the china! Also, if you piss a yellow off, you deserve what is coming to you, for yellows aren’t easily offended.
What you provide in any relationship: The fun! You open-mindedly venture into territories most people would not, both emotionally and sexually. You’re funny, joyful, and when on vacation you’re the child-at-play. You’re the mom seen gleefully splashing in the ocean with her kids, not worrying about her hair, makeup or who might be watching. You’re the father outside playing baseball on a beautiful summer’s day with your son. You’re the grandmother in the baseball stands at every practice, proudly cheering for her grandson! You’re the single woman running barefooted on the beach just for the enjoyment of your “runners high” and fresh ocean air.
Warning to other aura colors: yellows are easily bored. If you’re the stay at home type who would rather work, read the newspaper, eat dinner and watch football day in and day out, if you do not enjoy the outdoors, or if you refuse to shop, you’re not a good match for a yellow! Yellows enjoy spicing life up a bit, they have a healthy social life, they enjoy having many extra curricular activities with their spouses or partners, and are NEVER boring in bed! A yellow will never try to change their partners, and are incredibly patient, to boot!
What you should watch out for in relationships: Your innate believe that everyone is good in their hearts, could get you in trouble. Your judgment of character meter could use a fill up. You give everyone a chance, and everyone is innocent before proven guilty. You’re so magnetic in your energy, that people PURSUE you as if you’re a fancy reward or trophy to be obtained.
You’re normally attractive and have so many positive qualities that people will want you, however, the WRONG partners seem to want you (the ones who will ultimately hurt you most, even if they are serving your highest expansion spiritually). You seem to attract the energy of people from all sides of the fence. Since, as mentioned earlier, your judgment of character is relatively poor, you seem to go from relationship to relationship or friendship to friendship, looking for that one true person who will actually show their true colors and who will stay.
You’re also a good bit insecure
You’re impatient for the outcome in relationships, so you push people to give you answers about their feelings for you before they are ready to have such in-depth conversations. You may not verbally push them, but you’ll do more subtle things such as calling too often, leaving too many voicemails or emails, texting too much, and settling for less communication than you’d like from your partner and then whining later by saying, “You never call me or ask me out anymore..WHY?” Well, keep in mind, yellows, why would a person buy the cow if he can get the milk for free?
My advice: step back and let your partner or partner-to-be pursue you. Let them do the work. Your insecurity is not attractive to them, but YOU are attractive and you need to start to believe that YOU are a good catch! If you’re wrong and they never call again, so what? Wouldn’t you then want to quickly let go and be ready for the guy or gal who WILL call, ask you on dates, and show consistent forms of interest? Put that phone down! If he or she is worth it, he or she will indeed call.
What could make your friendships and relationships better: Improving your confidence levels by making sure YOU love yourself, and by making sure YOU are in top notch shape physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, would be a good place to start. Since yellows tend to be perfectionists, I wouldn’t
Yellows naturally trust more in logic and reason than intuition, not because they do not WANT to trust their intuition, because they have had such poor experience with poor judgment towards their relationship partners and friends, that they don’t know what to believe, where to start, who to trust or HOW to trust, and yes, this includes trusting their own judgment.
My advice to yellows: start fresh. Drop the fears and the insecurities and learn to listen to how you feel. Stop listening to others so much and listen to how YOU feel! Do you feel an empty spot in your heart when you think of the person with whom you are in love? Then this is something to consider! Look back at all the jobs, friends, boyfriends or girlfriends about whom you feel that “empty” or “hurting” feeling, and begin to let them go.
Yellows often have too many negative energies around them in relationships to have room for more constructive relationships. Many of you have called me to say, “I would leave my husband, who I don’t love anymore, but the Universe never sends anyone new!” Stop making excuses. How can the Universe send a round peg to fill the round hole if the hole is not only currently filled, but currently JAMMED with the square peg that isn’t fitting very well? All right you oranges out there, get your head out of the gutter!
Your spiritual lessons: The common spiritual themes I see in yellows are as follows:
1) Putting others ahead of themselves.
2) Having too many irons in the fire; and
3) Not trusting their own instincts and intuition.
Who make the best friends or partners for you: blues, they are more organized than you and can help you learn how to balance and prioritize your life. They also are very good judges of character, from whom you could stand to learn, while simultaneously enjoying their genuinely giving personalities. Violets, because they’d never take you for granted and are as open to life and the enjoyment thereof, as you are, aquamarines, because they have highly spiritual viewpoints and also live their lives as openly and avidly as you, and chartreuse because they know how to help you be more balanced and observant without losing sight of who YOU are.
Who makes the worst friends or partners for you: orange, because they are too into the physical and sexual components of you and refuse to put priority towards the spiritual parts of you, which are in need of growth and nurturing. This could cause you to focus only on materialistic and earthly things, and forget your spiritual instincts, which is bad for your confidence, purple, because they, too, focus only on the earthly related things. Purples focus on the earth and keeping it green, while simultaneously being too worried about the color of their nail polish. This could confuse you.
Careers best for you: any outdoor career, such as riverboat guide, lifeguard or historical tour guide (because you love people and being in different places), flight attendant (you LOVE being on the go and the excitement of seeing new places is really great for you), athlete (you are at your best when in shape) or fitness instructor (you love people and fitness, so it’s a good combination) and real estate (the combination of people and being on the go really suits you).
Careers worst for you: teaching (you believe that you don’t have the patience or organization, plus you NEED your summers off since you enjoy vacations), counseling (remember that you operate from your solar plexus chakra, which governs emotions-this makes you highly empathic and too absorbent of others’ problems. Also, you cannot even handle your own stress, so don’t take on the stress of others), paralegal (you aren’t organized enough) or administrative careers (being behind a desk all day might bore you unless you felt that the career
Health Strengths: Perfect blood pressure, perfect heart, perfect lungs. Your pulse always has the perfect resting rate.
How you can tell you’re YELLOW: Well, call me. I’ll take a look. But other than having an aura reader look, there are some more obvious signs. Here they are:
1) One can’t tell the difference between the parents and the children when you’re all together in the park. You can keep up with them, and often you share your closet with your teenager;
2) People can hear the hyena style laughter of a yellow from anywhere in the office. Don’t worry, it makes us laugh with you, even though we have no idea what you’re laughing about;
3) You focus a lot on your body and physical appearance, and you’re never satisfied. If you were five pounds over weight, you’d call yourself fat;
4) You eat faster than any of the other color spectrum. For as much as you complain about your weight, there isn’t an ounce of fat on you, and when there is, you’ll be seen telling the world about your latest crash diet.
5) You don’t know the meaning of the word, “No,” unless you’re in the workplace, at which point in time, “No” is often used because you don’t trust anyone to do your work with the exception of yourself.
6) You are the center of attention wherever you go, the life of the party, the person we all love to be around. However, you’re not the best friend in the world. It’s not because you don’t mean to be there for the rest of us, it’s because your schedule is busier than that of the President of The United States. It would take a press conference to get a spot on that schedule.
7) Your house is a MESS.
8) Your desk is a mess.
9) Your car is a mess.
10) You aren’t responsible in your personal life. You forget our birthday, unless you can have it marked on your palm pilot. However, you’d never let a work deadline slip.
11) You aren’t quick to forgive people who hurt you.
12) However, it takes a LOT to insult you or hurt you. You easily can laugh at yourself and forgive our trespasses for either trivial or serious faults.
13) It doesn’t take much to earn your friendship. The whole world knows you. We secretly refuse to go to the mall with you because we never get any shopping done. We get through half of a store when we hear you, “Oh JANE! What are YOU doing here! It’s so great to see you! How is your sister, Jane? Oh? Well how did that happen?”. Less than five minutes later it’s, “Pastor Bill, gracious it’s so good to see you! How are the babies?” and so forth and so forth. You know people you haven’t seen since third grade.
14) You don’t mind spending money. Your car is the best, your house is the most expensive, and your kitchen always has it’s pantry overflowing with the best quality foods from all around the world. You know how to cater a party, and you throw the BEST parties in the town! People will be talking about the punch you made on Christmas up until next Christmas, and they patiently wait for your invitations.
15) You have more knowledge of food, clothes, wine and good shoes, than you do politics or golf, but you can keep up with the most brilliant professors, engineers and intellects in the world. Your intellectual IQ is at least 140, but your logical IQ is about 39. Once you start to learn to trust your instincts, you’ll get there.
16) You know how to swim faster and run faster than the rest of us.
17) You have the perfect balance between work, family, your social life and your relationship(s).
18) You know how to employ sarcasm into your humor.
19) You are open minded enough to use the word, “fart” with class. Yeah, you greens didn’t find that one funny, did you? I bet you crystals did!
20) Fun is the highest priority in your life. Fun and laughter!
The aquamarine life color is another rather very unique aura color expression with a deeper purpose of teaching and helping with spiritual awareness. With the exception of the crystals and indigos, they are the
Aquamarines have the wonderfully balancing combination of all that is sacred, joyful and innocent in life: love for all living things (plants, human and animals), bliss, grounding in themselves, healing abilities, a keen perception within their sixth sense and infinite patience. To you who are aquamarine, being able to heal, mediate and bring peace, calm and understanding to others is your greatest gift.
You have a tendency to be comfortable and adaptable in all of your surroundings. You know how to balance the indoors with the outdoors (you’d be the person who brings a portable shower when camping, while at the same time being appalled if anyone litters the ground with toilet paper). You recycle, your food is organic, and your electricity is either from windmills or solar
You have an empathic gift that normally is passed down from many generations and has been known to encompass the spiritual realism of shamanism, native
You’re an exhaustingly fast talker, reader and a DOER in life! Your thoughts and words jump so quickly from one subject to another like a spinning top out of control. Sometimes, in conversations, other people around you say, “Please slow down, I cannot follow you!”. Life for you, is a constant search for people who can follow your 300 mph pace both intellectually and physically. You know how to enjoy simplicity, but you also have a profound understanding of different cultural aspects of life and the luxurious pleasures of life as well.
You’d happier picnicking on the beach with organic almond butter sandwiches and freshly squeezed juice than dining on expensive food and
What is your weak suit, you ask? You have the tendency to fight for the underdog in just about every situation. This wouldn’t be a weak suit at all, except that you’d do ANYTHING to prevent a person from being in pain, even to the point of self sacrifice. You’re normally the person seen in your suit and tie on the side of the interstate, changing a tire for an elderly couple, or the person wading out into
You’ve been known to empty your bank account to help people in financial distress, you also would love to sponsor children in third world countries and could also have dreams of having your own animal rehabilitation shelter on your own property. These are not weak suits, except that your house is a hot spot for all the strays in the neighborhood, your bank account is always empty, and your phone is always ringing. Remember to take care of you first.
What you provide in any relationship: A perfectly balanced life partner. Once you decide, you stay in relationships for a very long time. No matter the role you play, you play it ultimately very well. You know how to get past any trivialities in life and keep your eye on the goal in friendships and relationships. You know how to pick your battles, you don’t nag, and you can navigate your way through ANY quandary.
Your partners and friends are very lucky to have you. You’re normally the solid cornerstone of the entire family. You’re also supermom, superwoman or
You don’t fight very often, and if someone picks a fight with you, you listen, but then you allow them space to calm down before you resolve the issue. You’re also able to be the “devil’s advocate” in any situation. You’re the friend who would never hesitate to find a diplomatic way to say, “Yes that makes your ass look big!”, without hurting your friend’s feelings. Your patience in some areas is extensive, but you could stand to use a little more of it in your love life. Once you decide who you want in a relationship, you then decide you want them NOW.
Warning to other aura colors: aquamarines are the
Aquamarines are constantly smiling. Don’t let this fool you. Look into their EYES to determine what’s really going on, for only then would you know how they really feel. It’s not because they keep secrets from you purposefully or choose to hide things from you for any negative or ill intent, but rather because they are very private about their personal lives, and honestly, it makes them happier to focus on YOU than on themselves. They smile because they are happy; no matter what life throws at them, they have a tendency to make lemonade from the most tart lemons, JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN! They are also extremely practical.
When being a guest for dinner at the home of an aquamarine, you’ll notice that they won’t hesitate to pull out the fine china, the expensive wine, etc. It’s not because they were saving that for YOU, but rather, because they feel life is to be lived! They won’t tell you when a problem is occurring in their lives, not because they wish to hide anything from you, but rather, because they wish to figure out the problem on their own.
It empowers them to be able to make decisions and figure out their lives. If an aquamarine does come to you to discuss a problem, generally, it’s merely to confirm what he or she already knows. Sometimes, you’ll notice them talking themselves into action; or talking themselves into what they already know. Just listen and nod; they already know what to do and generally don’t need you to talk them into anything or out of it.
What you should watch out for in relationships: Becoming too settled and then losing sight of your original goals and of who YOU are. It’s very easy to do in between taking care of everything for everyone. You have the tendency just to DO everything in the relationship. Be careful, otherwise you end up planning all of the dates, doing all of the laundry, and then all of the emotional work as well, for your partner, just because you enjoy staying emotionally, mental and physically active.
You’re such a DOER that you tend to take over. People can confuse you as domineering or as the dominant role in the relationship. You’d prefer things to be more balanced and you’ve always wanted an equal in life, so please step back and allow the person to be that equal, and don’t do their work for them.
How you can make your friendships and relationships better: You’re pretty good at knowingly everything I’ve listed in this blog, and generally quite good at knowing how to mend your friendships and relationships, or how to make them even better! Aquamarines are born as logical and spiritually balanced beings. You already KNOW exactly what to do.
Your problem is that you get a tad bit caught up in analyzing everything, and then you lose sight of exactly what it was you were going to do. Step back, simplify, and THEN decide what to do. You tend to get so caught up in the own details in your mind. Step back and look at yourself as an observer would see you, and then you may be able to prioritize your thoughts a good bit better, forming an ORDER to the madness going on in your brain! 🙂
The only thing that could be done better, is change, not the act itself but the timing of the act. You have a tendency to want to talk yourself into believing that everything “takes time.” Therefore, when a friendship or relationship is a dead horse and has been, you continue beating that dead horse, not because you think it will work, but rather, you’re waiting on the right “time” to bury the horse. There is no better time than now.
Please don’t worry so much about the order in which you make your relationship decisions, and please don’t hang onto friends or partners just because you want to do it all “the right way.” You KNOW how to diplomatically begin or end a friendship or relationship; “time” doesn’t help or hurt this. Embrace the DOERin you when it comes to
1) Actions are often better than words;
2) Patience, if applied towards the appropriate things, can serve you well;
3) Learn to step back and let others show you what they’re made of. You can not DO everything for them; and
4) Not everyone is a DOER. Some people are THINKERS, FEELERS or something in between. Please give people the space and time to show you what their specific plans of action may be, and who they are towards themselves and towards you.
Who make the best friends or partners for you: violets, because they hold the same spiritual and morally grounded principles as you, Greens, because you never have to question their motives. Just like you, they are doers, but they also have the strong intellectual value as thinkers, to hold your attention. Sensitive tans because they are calm, peaceful, collective and patient listeners. They will listen to you talk your way through your problems, and then agree with your plans without hesitation.
They have complete trust that you can figure out your own process, yellows, because they, too, are fun (although a tad idealistic), positive, joyful and HUGELY aware of what they want in life, and navy blues, because they are calm enough to ground you and add bring so much peace and logic to your table. They’d be the partner who says to you, “OK, I hear all of that, but I have missed your original point. Can you remind me?”. This helps you put all of your thoughts together in order to keep your FOCUS.
Who makes the worst friends or partners for you: browns, because they are way too deliberate and sometimes stagnant in their actions for your tastes. They are indeed thinkers, but their thinking doesn’t lead to enough “here and now” type of action for you, purples, because while they mean well, they have too many irons in the fire and don’t know how to make room for you or time for you.
A purple would be off to the next spiritual conference, psychic fair or chasing after the next magical cure for wrinkles, while you would be busy doing more practical things like reading, cleaning the house, going to business meetings, and picking up the kids from ballet.
Over time, you’d get tired of trying to ground them out…besides, you’re too busy trying to ground your own thoughts. Grays, since you cannot seem to pull them out of meditation long enough to get them into the real world, and pinks, because you cannot figure out if their unconditionally loving presence is real or if they are using positivity to bypass the truth of their emotions.
Careers best for you: independent business owner (because you love to make your own schedule, and you are motivated enough and driven, and have everything it takes in order to take the right risks for business change and growth), marine biologist (because you love water, and have an affinity for all sea creatures), zoologist (you are able to understand the behavior patterns of animals), child psychologist (you understand children better than you understand adults, and often times you PREFER the company of children than adults.
You seem to have a way of working at their level and bringing them up to yours. You see yourself as an equal to everyone, including your children and children in general), food critic (you are familiar with some of the best foods from all cultures) sommelier (you are familiar with the best wines, too) politician (you’d actually make a difference; you aren’t fond of politics but you are fond of doing what is best for society and you have a strong sociology background) or human rights activist (you have a way of working out problems for the benefit of everyone; your grounded and strategic approach could really be utilized well if you worked for the U.N. or found some other way to actively help people in need).
Careers worst for you: mathematician (you’d grow weary of the patience it took), server or waitress (although you enjoy pleasing people, you tend to poop out and want to sleep after
Health Challenges: inflammation in the body or water retention, weak tendons, carpal tunnel syndrome, dry skin, thinning hair, psoriasis, eczema, glaucoma, poor eyesight (unless corrected), brain disorders, neurological diseases, lupus
Health Strengths: you have lower blood pressure than most of us, your lungs are in top shape, you have little to no weight challenges and can lose weigh easily if you happen to gain too much, you are in moderate to good physical condition and your flexibility is higher than average
1) You always have a peaceful smile on your face;
2) You’re perfectly content to sit in a room alone, without being entertained;
3) You’re an enigma to people around you. You’re the mystery girl who is the envy of the town because you have a certain charisma. People don’t understand what draws them to you, but they want to be around you;
4) You ramble on and on when you talk, jumping from subject to subject with dexterity and grace;
5) You write eloquently and beautifully;
6) You cannot hold a tune in a bucket when it comes to singing. The birds fly into trees, the foxes duck into their holes, dogs howl in pain and even turtles tuck their heads back into their shells at the sound of your voice;
7) You know when to talk and when to listen;
8) However, when you ARE talking you often tell your friends, “I just HAVE to get this OUT!”;
9) You have friends in corners of every country;
10) You would give anything to help someone, but more importantly, people often would give anything to help you, IF you’d but ask. Your bigger problem is that even if you needed help, you’d never ask;
11) You always say what you mean and mean what you say;
12) You’re a person of high class. You dress with class, walk with your head held high and speak fluently and with grace. No enunciation is omitted, every preposition in it’s proper place and with every verb properly conjugated. The vocabulary you use on a daily basis is more than what most of us will use in several months.
13) You read avidly;
14) You’re beautiful, in a natural way, without having to use much makeup, and without having to overly style your hair;
15) However, you photograph poorly;
16) When you visit other countries, you’re aware of the language and the culture; you know how to respect the culture and how to act with dignity and grace around people of different ethnic backgrounds;
17) You’re incredibly politically correct at all times, and your manners are impeccable;
18) Your sense of style is never too much or too little;
19) You know how to give a good hug;
20) You know how to make ANYONE feel special and unique.
The indigo aura color is another of the more rare colors I’ve seen. The life purpose and path of indigos here on this earth is to usher in a wave of new, transitional energy so that human beings on earth can get out of their limiting core belief patterns and revolutionize planet Earth. That probably feels like a tall order to fill, but each person with indigo in their primary aura color has their own purpose and piece of a much larger puzzle to fulfill.
You are here to open our eyes, get us out of our comfort zones and WAKE US UP. You are like the spiritual bulldozer coming in and plowing down popular views about religion, spirituality, politics, traditions and comfort zones. This is needed because human beings in this era are meant to CHANGE.
You have always felt different from the rest of us, and that is because you are, in a good way. Inside you are gentle, sweet, intuitive, quiet and always profoundly THINKING and pondering. You want to know the meaning of everything. Outside, you may have a boldly expressive exterior where you have been unafraid to express your very unique inner values.
Indigos will often be the ones unafraid to try blue or green as a hair color, expressive tattoos
You are also more likely to be introverted, shy and/or sometimes intolerant of human ignorance. You respect all life forms and are also likely to be either a vegan or vegetarian. You’re not likely to be involved with a traditional religion, but if you are, you’re the one quietly changing things about said religion from the background and from the inside out. You’re also unlikely to pick a political party, but if you do, you’ve picked an independent or democratic platform.
You’re here to change all current world systems and institutions, therefore if you pick a religion you learn all about it, and then create and rally change therein. You are often the black sheep of your family and this can create issue with depression which stems from abandonment at an early age (or rejection) from parents or family. No worries, for eventually, once you find yourself and your path, you get on quite well without feeling as if you have to have a place in any particular human family unit. You will create your own unit or you will do just fine without.
The people who are close to you in your life have normally been close a LONG time, as you don’t let friends in easily. But once you DO let someone in, you like to let them in for life. You have a bittersweet relationship with humanity. You know human beings are inherently good, but you do not understand why they are selfish and ignorant.
You want to help them, but you don’t like the constant tug and pull or back and forth of most human relationship interactions. That is because you’re still learning what it is to be human yourself. You are who you are and you don’t like to hide that (not anymore anyway). People either love you or they will be threatened by every fiber of your entire existence.
You’re fine with either of those extremes as you do not operate well in comfort zones, not even your own. You are the spiritual bulldozer to the entire human race. The people born with crystal in their auras are there to clean up the wake of change and pave a new and softer path after you. But your life purpose is to tear down systems that no longer work for the human race.
What is your weak suit, you ask? Your weakness is often yourself. You get in your own way because you realize that the way you feel, the manner in which you live, your life as a whole doesn’t make sense when compared to the rest of society. Sometimes you feel so abandoned by others that you get caught up in victim mode and end up with many years of battling health problems both physically and emotionally.
There are often times when people say things to you that are mean or hurtful and you draw a blank. Then later you think of all of the things you could have and would have said to empower yourself and stop the cycle of people being horrible. Stand up. Empower yourself. Reclaim the power of your own existence and then you will be unstoppable. Say all of the things your soul longs to say and do the things your soul longs to do.
Others are watching and you’re paving the way for the rest of society to unleash their true potential in the same way. Get out of your own way, you’re meant to be a leader: from food to music to parenting and spirituality, you are here to show
Don’t worry if people don’t understand you. If they do not understand your lifestyle, your religion (or lack thereof), your stance, your ideas. You are revolutionary and they won’t get that at first. That’s the whole point of you being here in this lifetime: to show the rest of us how to truly be human!
What you provide in any relationship: You provide the intensity, the passion, the loyalty, the support, but also you provide the ultimate mirror to what and who a person really is and all they are about. It ultimately takes an immensely strong person to be by your side: someone who is comfortable with who they are and on your same page or someone who is willing to change and grow immensely both intellectually and spiritually.
Warning to other aura colors: Indigos really will rock your world from the inside out. Get ready to grow. Get ready to change. Get ready to get out of
A common answer to most questions about the indigo’s personal life could be answered by them with, “Because that’s what is real.”
Indigos are primarily just wanting to find themselves and break out of the constructs binding them by society, their parents, their family members
Indigos are ushering in the true importance of unconditional love as being the ultimate goal. You may see them as angry, stagnant, shy or depressed. But that is when they aren’t operating in their power and haven’t broken free from the definitions and boxes others have placed around them. Once they have broken those binds, they are unconditionally loving, soft, vulnerable and beautiful people, inside and out. Unfortunately, because society is so unforgiving of their true nature, it could take them at the minimum, a third of their lives to break from these binds and become themselves.
How you can make your friendships and relationships better: Non-violent methods of COMMUNICATION. Be aware that because you see things so literally, you have a tendency to speak directly with no filter between your brain and mouth. You don’t try to cushion your words at all like others do, which could catch others off guard because your communication style is blatant. Soften your words a little. Even though you aren’t purposefully violent in your communication style, others can mistake it for this, therefore read up on non-violent communication methods so that you can learn how to cushion your words. Because remember, your ideas that are coming out with your words are often new, unchallenged and hard for others to accept. They are still awakening, so be patient and gentle with their minds and hearts.
1) You can’t change everyone and everything all at once. Sometimes it takes baby steps for people to wake up. It could happen all at once, or it could take them YEARS. Be patient. This knowledge you have isn’t easy for them to integrate.
2) Stop hiding. Stop trying to fit in. Love your uniqueness and let that shine to others. You’re here to be different and please know that this is OKAY!
3) Yes, we know, we know, you are never wrong. But sometimes, it could help to back out of debates and disputes if you know that even though you’re right, you won’t be able to find any positive balance with the person who is wrong (and doesn’t accept it). Respect their right to their opinion and know that love is more important.
Who make the best friends or partners for you:
Other indigos, because they understand your very difficult life purpose. They challenge you, keep you amused, understand your authentic and unique nature, and will never judge you. Crystals, because they are the opposite of your strong nature. They ground you, calm you down, soften your intensity and make you see the reason for their path in the first place (unconditional love being the ultimate goal, crystals are already there and are the only ones who are currently more spiritually advanced than you). Aquamarines, because they are also highly evolved spiritually but grounded enough to be calming to your fears and tensions. They know how to make you laugh and lighten you up and give you tools to know how to unconditionally love YOURSELF and rise above society’s unrelenting callousness.
Abstract tans, because they aren’t grounded enough for you and are too insecure at times, they ruminate a lot about their emotions and you don’t have the patience to follow that. Yellows, because they operate on the surface level sometimes and you can’t get them to concentrate on more intense issues (yellows prefer only positive subjects). Pinks, because they question you too much and are always telling you ALL about who you are, and
Careers best for you: Spiritual teacher, because you are here on earth to change everything about the way human beings handle the spiritual side of things, especially religion. You know how to break out of current human paradigms so this would be helpful in teaching manifestation in a new way.
Writer, because as you are learning all of these new ways of being/living, it serves a profound purpose to reach a lot of the human race via writing about it. Life Coach/Psychic Advisor/Energy Healer, because you can reach, help and heal the masses.
Advocate, because people trust you and you know how best to help them fight for what they need most. Your own business of any kind, because you’re independent enough to motivate yourself in doing ANYTHING you love. Just make sure it’s something rewarding to you.
Philanthropy, because with your business smarts and heart, it’s
Librarian, because books are LIFE. Historian, because you’d like the world to know where they are from. Judge, because you’re a great judge of character and you are great an
Careers worst for you: the hospitality industry as a whole, because when you’re in a certain mood it SHOWS (you can’t and won’t hide that). You are who you are and don’t put on airs just to please customers. Most desk jobs you like to move about and you enjoy fresh air. Entrepreneurs, because you don’t like selling things as you find most things to be sold are not beneficial or banker because money is one of the things in our world that needs a major system overhaul.
Health Challenges: depression, bipolar disorder, immune system disorders, fibromyalgia, neuralgias, genetic disorders, heart disorders/conditions, arthritis and muscular disorders/conditions, sensitive GI tract
How you can tell you’re INDIGO: Call me and I’ll let you know, otherwise, here are some telltale signs:
1) You are a very good judge of character;
2) You aren’t happy in comfort zones, not even your own;
3) You spend many years trying too hard to fit in, then finding yourself, and then not caring if you did or not;
4) You’re articulate and intelligent;
5) You rarely back down from a good debate or an opportunity to teach someone something;
6) You often are observant and very empathic. You’re aware of others’ emotions in a way most aren’t;
7) You don’t talk much, unless spoken to, but once you are spoken to, you’re very verbally open;
8) Your answer to most questions is, “It’s complicated” or “Where do you wish for me to begin?”
9) Your friends have been in your life since childhood or for at least a decade;
10) Traditions bug you;
11) Spirituality is very important to you;
12) You don’t like conventional constructs of society and you long for the world to break free of such systems like religion or politics;
13) You find no need to taper your words or to cushion them for others’ comfort;
14) Your handwriting is perfect;
15) Your cooking is, as well.
16) You love animals more than humans most of the time;
17) You have always longed to help out other countries around the world and have a heart for children born into poverty;
18) Your sense of style unusual and somewhat altruistic;
19) You love sleep and cannot get enough/are always tired;
20) You don’t mind being alone.
Periwinkles are some of the most truthful, down to earth, strong, respectable, courteous and kind members of the aura spectrum. In relationships, periwinkles have the absolute MOST staying power. This can be both to their benefit and to their detriment, as they are the color most likely to attract the wrong soul mate connections in the aura color family.
Periwinkles are profoundly grounded in their ways and sometimes resistant to change. However, being that they are the most likely to attract difficult soul mates in their lives, they do often end up finding that change is highly necessary for emotional survival. But they only change when their backs are up against the wall.
I had the pleasure of meeting one of these rare breeds in person this morning, strangely enough, after having read for a client whose soul mate is a periwinkle. He was hard not to notice, not because he wore anything flamboyant that stood out (periwinkles NEVER do this), and no because his voice was booming or annoying (periwinkles never do this, either), but because of his very soft, strong, grateful-for-life, gentle energy.
He glanced down at my curious, grinning four
And this is the epitome of a periwinkle’s soul: loving life down to the very second. Another example would be my gardener. He barely speaks English, but we speak in smiles, pointing, gestures and the occasional hug. That’s all we need. I don’t have to ask him to please pull the weeds in the garden. He does it weekly. He doesn’t have to ask me to pay for it, I do it without prompting. He didn’t have to ask me if it was ok to move the wilted, dying bush to a different area of the garden; periwinkles have a knowingness about them.
Individuals with clear shades of periwinkle can often be seen working as accountants, CFOS, financial planners/advisors, gardeners, horticulturists, scientists, doctors, park rangers, fishermen, personal assistants, sports team managers, agents, writers, pastors, counselors or any
Periwinkles were self starters from the time they were children. Normally, periwinkles come from two walks of life: a) small families wherein they had no siblings or maybe one who lived outside of the home, and they were raised by a single or widowed parent; or 2) larger families wherein they were either the middle child or youngest child and felt a little ignored by at least one parent. In other words, periwinkles had no choice in childhood but to fend for themselves, and they aren’t bitter for it, nor have they ever carried a grudge. If anyone asked them about their parents they will say, “Mom did everything she could with what she had”.
Periwinkles do not complain– they do. In other words, if something needs changed, they change it. If their loved one is angry, they call. If someone needs forgiveness, they don’t tell the person that they did wrong and now the periwinkle will forgive them. Nope…they naturally forgive and the person who did the wrong can feel the love in the tone of their voice. Something in their voice is very inviting to other people who love them; the under tones of their voice say, “You’re loved”, “It’s ok”, “You’re safe with me”, “I will be honest with you”, and “You can trust me”.
To you who are periwinkle, helping others feel healed and safe is your greatest gift. People gravitate towards you because you won’t judge them, so they can finally be free to be who they are around you. And it feels like coming home after a fifteen year long road trip. But, think about yourself for a moment. Don’t YOU deserve to feel safe? You’re so busy making sure that everyone else feels good. It normally takes you well into your 40’s because you begin to learn how to let others know what you want, what you can and cannot do, etc.
You were busy your entire life making sure your siblings were clothes, fed, loved, had fun, had normal childhoods, could afford their senior yearbook and got the chance to go
Don’t get me wrong, you’re not crying about this. I bet you even feel uncomfortable drawing this much attention to yourself to even be able to discuss this with anyone. But there is a playful part of your soul that we all notice. Your smile looks like you have a little toddler inside that wants to jump out and stomp through mud puddles while giggling joyfully.
You’re gentle, your eyes dance, your heart smiles, and even when you don’t want to
It’s normally a good thing that you don’t let love go. No matter what problems you are experiencing when you meet a soul mate (you often meet your soul mates during very bad timing), you always hold onto the HOPE that you can make a relationship happen and you do not let go until it can– even if it takes your entire lifetime! Now that, my friends, is patience.
What is your weak suit, you ask? Your stubbornness. You are the absolute luckiest people because you attract soul mates, friends, business opportunities, etc., like bees to honey. Yet, you will not proceed forward to take these VERY wonderful opportunities the universe has bestowed upon you because it “isn’t the right timing”. Well dear, if we all had our way, we’d attract everything in perfect timing, but life just isn’t like that and sometimes you have to take a chance and tell yourself, “You know what? This is really crappy timing, but I’m going to go with my gut and take a chance!” You’re lucky, so lucky, that these chances that come your way are often attached to people who think you’re the best thing since sliced bread, and will wait on you.
You don’t always pick the finest choices in friends, but you stick by their sides to the bitter end, often times even when they mistreat you. Your biggest fault in relationships is that even when one is over, you will allow the person to stick around as a friend until THEY get ready to move on, even though you clearly don’t love them. You let it go on because you care about your soon to be ex as a person, and you treat them with the utmost of respect because this is how YOU would want to be treated. You truly carry the golden rule too far.
For men in relationships with periwinkle women, stop trying to read her thoughts. Really, what she says to you, although worded very simply and shortly, is what it is. She means what she says. She’s not the standard woman who says, “Hon I heard Blue October is coming into town” and expect you to read her mind and go purchase two tickets. She will simply go purchase them and ask you to clear your schedule on the concert date.
For women in relationships with periwinkle men, you must possess astounding amounts of patience. Often, periwinkle men simply aren’t available, but if you happen to capture their hearts, waiting can actually pay off! There are many times there lack of interaction due to their life stress (which is normally high) will make you want to cut them out of your lives permanently.
However, there will also be just as many times when their apparent love and respect for you will shine through so strongly in their words and actions, that there is then nothing to do but continue onward loving them because once you love a periwinkle, it is often for life.
Warning to other aura colors: it takes years to earn a periwinkle’s heart. Once you’ve got it, though, you’ve GOT it for good. They are keepers and worth every ounce of patience you’ve got in you.
How you can make your friendships and relationships better: Have better discernment of who to let into your heart. Just because a person is “a good person”, doesn’t mean you have to commit your life to them, you know. You’re worth finding that exact person who is the other half of you! In friendships, stop being friends with people who insult you!
Your spiritual lessons:
1) Have more emotional discernment in friendships and relationships.
2) Know when it’s time to shut the door in friendships and relationships.
3) You’re not everyone’s charity case sponsor. Don’t hire people who bring your business down, don’t fork over loans to family and friends so often, and sheesh you buy everything from every door salesman in four counties, stop!
4) Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
5) YOU are worthy of happiness and YOU deserve to be in love, freely.
Who make the best friends or partners for you: Aquamarines, because they are
Who makes the worst friends or partners for you: Oranges, because they have so much energy and
Careers best for you: Horticulture: you have a way with plants and have been fascinated by them since you were a child. Accountant/CFO: you’re not rich, but you KNOW how to save money and particularly, how to stretch it. Truly, you’re so grounded and talented, that you could perform well in ANY career as long as you’re self employed.
Health Challenges: your back, arthritis, male or female patterned baldness, carpal tunnel syndrome
Health Strengths: strong immune system, you retain vitamins from foods more so than most people so you could get by minus any daily vitamins.
1) You find the good in everyone, even when people are being utterly despicable!
2) You always have a smile in your eyes that causes other people to smile, instantly.
3) People naturally calm down around you. They could be having the worst day ever and in just a few calm words from you, they’re smiling.
4) You don’t have many (if any) pets or kids, but you adore them, and even more so, they adore you!
5) You’re an UBER hard worker. No one has such a strong work ethic quite like you.
6) People cannot be mad at you for long.
7) You can stretch a penny further than my grandpa used to stretch toilet paper (one roll could last him a month, if that tells you anything).
8) Ethics and moral values are very important to you.
9) You refuse the idea of riding a roller coaster like my cat refuses to meet and greet the neighborhood dog.
10) You’re funny about your food. You like it plain, very little spices, and nothing too mysterious, and certainly nothing raw. There is only one food from another culture you enjoy, and that’s Chinese food. However, you STILL to this very day, sometimes cannot help but wonder if you are consuming dog.
11) What you see is what you get. People tend to think you mean something deeper than what you say, but you never do. You’re a person of few words, because to you, words are overrated.
12) You haven’t changed your haircut in twenty years.
13) You’re also strangely able to still fit into the same jeans from ten years ago. HOW do you DO THAT?
14) You don’t ever get sick…everrrrrrrrrrr. But, when you do, you’re sick enough to be in the hospital. Granted, you never go to the hospital; stubborn!
15) You believe strongly in the golden rule.
16) Your patience is astounding.