Our Limited License to You. Our Programs, Products, and Services and all the Program Materials are our property and/or our affiliates, licensees, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
If you purchase or access any of our Program Materials through our Programs, Products or Services, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, all content obtained through us is our property, and you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only. This means that you may not use our Programs, Products or Services or the Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us.
When you apply for, enrol in, purchase or use our Programs, Products or Services, or Program Materials we may seek and collect personal data and information including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, phone number, billing information, credit card or payment information, demographic information, preferences, interests, or other personally-identifying information (“Confidential Information”).
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
NO REFUNDS BEFORE OR AFTER (due to abuse of the system). Cancellations will not be refunded. Reschedules have to be done manually by staff and have a $55 fee.
No show appointments will be cancelled by staff with no refunds.
Situations arise occasionally where Pamela will need to reschedule with you (illness or emergency). No refunds are provided for this, in this case Pamela will reschedule you for the next available time.
You do not have Pamela’s permission to publish any portion of your session publicly. The recording is for your use only.
By providing such Confidential Information to us, you grant us permission to use and store such Confidential Information. We, in turn, will use our best efforts to keep your Confidential Information safe, secure and confidential. We take precautions to protect such Confidential Information. When you submit Confidential Information via our Program, Product, Service or Program Materials, we take measures to protect the security of your Confidential Information both online and offline.
However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of your Confidential Information or of any other data or information transmitted to us or through our services; therefore submitting Confidential Information, data or other information is done at your own risk.
As a Licensee, you agree that you are using your own judgment in using our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. Our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials are for informational and educational purposes only. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials are merely to provide you with education and tools to help you make your own decisions for yourself. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials.
Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are for informational and educational purposes only. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials, including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other Program, Product, Service or Program Materials participant or user, including you.
Our Programs, Products, Services including all Readings, Sessions, Mentorship etc. and Program Materials and their content or in any linked material are presented for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or prescribing.
Nothing contained in or accessible from our Programs, Products, Services including all Readings, Sessions, Mentorship etc. and Program Materials and their content or in any linked material, should be considered to be medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or prescribing, or a promise of benefits, claim of cure, legal warranty, or guarantee of results to be achieved.
Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard or read in our Programs, Products, Services including all Readings, Sessions, Mentorship etc. and Program Materials and their content or in any linked material.
Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, mental health provider or other healthcare professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, contact your own health care provider promptly. We are not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. We are not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever.
Neither Pamela Aaralyn nor Pamela Aaralyn, Divine Nature, LLC is a medical doctor or other licensed healthcare practitioner or provider. Consult with a licensed healthcare professional before altering or discontinuing any current medications, treatment or care, or starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health condition that requires medical attention.
The United States Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any statement, claim, or representation made in or accessible from our Programs, Products, Services including all Readings, Sessions, Mentorship etc. and Program Materials and their content or in any linked material. The content of our Programs, Products, and Services including all Readings, Sessions, Mentorship etc. and Program Materials and their content or in any linked material does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Pamela Aaralyn nor Pamela Aaralyn, Divine Nature, LLC or the principal author and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date.
Our Programs, Products, Services including all Readings, Sessions, Mentorship etc. and Program Materials and their content or in any linked material, may contain links to other resources on the Internet. These links are provided as citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest, and are not intended to state or imply that Pamela Aaralyn nor Pamela Aaralyn, Divine Nature, LLC or the principal author recommends, endorses, supports, sponsors, or is in any way affiliated or associated with any person or entity associated with the linked material, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked material. If you would like to communicate with us, please visit our website http://www.pamelaaaralyn.com
Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice. The information provided through our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counselor, mental health practitioner, licensed dietitian or nutritionist, member of the clergy, or any other licensed or registered health care professional. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read in our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials, or received from us. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, mental health provider or other healthcare professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, contact your own health care provider promptly. We are not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. We are not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever.
Legal and Financial Disclaimer
Our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials are not to be perceived or relied upon in any way as business, financial, or legal advice. The information provided through our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, or financial advisor. We are not giving financial or legal advice in any way. You are hereby advised to consult with your own accountant, lawyer or financial advisor for any and all questions and concerns you have regarding your own income and taxes pertaining to your specific financial and/or legal situation. You agree that we are not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. You are solely responsible for your results.
You acknowledge that we have not and do not make any representations as to the health physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or health benefits, future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability or loss of any kind that may be derived as a result of your participation in this Program, Product, Services or Program Materials. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, positive or negative, financial or otherwise, through the use of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. We also expressly disclaim responsibility in any way for the choices, actions, results, use, misuse or non-use of the information provided or obtained through any of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. You agree that your results are strictly your own and we are not liable or responsible in any way for your results.
Please keep in mind that because of ethical boundaries, Pamela will not answer questions about death or questions that are too intrusive or that can cause emotional, legal or physical danger to another person.
Anything a client or the client’s channeled being shares within any of the services offered is confidential and will not be shared with outside sources without the client’s permission.
Pamela Aaralyn is not a psychologist, doctor or financial advisor. She will not diagnose, treat or cure medical or psychological conditions. She will not “heal” or “cure” you, she can only facilitate your own energy healing.
Pamela is a channel, intuitive and messenger. She will deliver the messages that your higher self or spirit guides give her and consider are more beneficial for you at this moment. She will do her best to interpret those messages as accurately as she can. It is important to note that sometimes spirit does not give us the information we want to hear or even deliver it when we want to hear. We must trust that the information that is given at a particular time is what was meant to be given. This means that we cannot demand or force spirit to answer certain questions as it has its own consciousness. Readings do not have to be 100% accurate.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, CORRECT, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS, WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR PROGRAM, PRODUCT OR SERVICES MATERIALS OR ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
We try to ensure that the availability and delivery of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials is uninterrupted and error-free, including our content and communications through methods like our Website, member forum, private Facebook groups, e-mail communications, videos, audio recordings, webinars, recorded webinars, teleseminars, recorded teleseminars, emails, downloadable Mp3 audio files, downloadable PDF printed transcripts, downloadable PDF handouts/slides, handouts, ebooks, or any other materials provided by us to you. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials become unavailable or access to the them becomes slow or incomplete due to any reason, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials inaccessible to you.
We make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information in our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of scientific research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible or accountable for the accuracy of our content. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we are not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE
- If you are currently or have ever received mental health care from a healthcare professional or have a metal health issue or if you are or have ever taken or are currently taking medication for mental health issues, you must inform us before you book any appointment. In this event you may be refund your fees and the appointment may be cancelled.
- There are no refunds for this service, including any issues regarding software or any internet or hardware failure on your end, even if you cancel in advance. Rescheduling needs to be done manually by staff and comes with a $55 fee.
- Essential communication will be forwarded via email. Please verify that you have entered a working email address. Pamela cannot be held responsible for missed sessions due to typos in your email form. Please take your time and DOUBLE CHECK your email address.
- Pamela operates on Mountain Daylight Time, (Utah)
- In person sessions are not offered.
- Phone sessions are not offered.
- If you would like to include photos of people or pets that you will be asking about during your reading you are welcome to upload up to (3). If possible send individual photos instead of group photos. Please note that Pamela may not be able to receive photos during emails and can much more easily function with photos placed in the Acuity Scheduler.
- If you book a reading or appointment for another person , you must make them aware and ensure they turn up at the correct time and date of the appointment, no refunds will be granted.
- Payment must be completed in order for the appointment to be scheduled in the calendar system.
- All costs are USD, sorry we cannot provide exchange rates.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the calendar. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder before contacting us.
- Zoom is used for all live sessions. You are responsible for downloading, running and testing all software required for your sessions with Pamela. Zoom is free to download and use. No refunds will be allowed or given based upon software or internet/technical failure on your end. Your confirmation email will contain all needed information about what to do next. If you join Live Group Events using Zoom and you leave the meeting for any reason you may not always be able to join back in.
- Recordings are not offered by Pamela at this time, due to technical errors that arise within them. Pamela’s energy stream more than often breaks up the recording. You are welcome to record AUDIO ONLY on your end, but we cannot be held accountable for recordings at this time. If you arrive at your session on a computer or laptop, Pamela can show you how to record using Zoom (on your end). This does not apply for phone or tablets.
- Please note that sessions are scheduled back to back. We are not able to add time to your session after it is scheduled. If you do not show up for your session on time, it will be time lost as we cannot extend the end point of your session. If you have technical issues in your session, we will most likely not be able to add extra time to compensate, therefore it is advisable to test Zoom with a housemate or on your own before your session.
- Please provide a phone number for reminder if they are applicable to your purchase (US & Canada only).
- Please place your questions in the Q&A session for all Live Group Events, do not place questions in the chat. Questions in the chat will not be answered.
- Not all questions submitted will be answered during Live Group Events, but Pamela will get to as many questions, as is possible.
- Using a coupon or discount code you are not eligible to use, may result in your purchase being cancelled and you being banned from purchasing further events, class or purchased from Pamela’s Website or pages.
- If you have a coupon of discount code to redeem, this must be redeemed at time of purchase, no refunds will be issued afterwards if you have not used a code you were eligible to use.
- Group Live Events are for all who are registered and the date and time will only be changed if an emergency arises for Pamela.
- Anyone who post links to Pamela’s events, class, channeling etc, or to any events live or otherwise will be banned from further purchases. These event links are intended only for the person who purchased these events.
- Some live events purchased from Pamela’s website will offer a recording. This will be available in the days following the live event . It will be emailed to you . There will be a link and a password that will be valid for 30 days . After 30 days the video will no longer be available and the password expires. The video can be viewed but it cannot be downloaded or used for anything other than personal viewing, as it is protected material. Please check your junk mail. If you don’t receive a link within 4 days after the event , check your spam junk mail first and then contact us. If you leave it to late you will miss your opportunity to watch the replay.