Aura Color Meanings
The following Aura colors and their primary attributes are described in more detail below:
Red Aura Color
Reds are zealous and avid about all the physical components of life. They normally enjoy beauty, good food, great sex, exercise, belly laughter, snuggling, the great outdoors and all things related to the senses. They live their lives for the present moment, displaying strength, courage, passion, drive, humor, and confidence. They are grounded, practical, realistic, hardworking and sexy. They can be perceived as either refreshingly outspoken and honest or crude and abrupt, depending on if they are operating in alignment with Source and in balance or not.
You might be a red if:
1) You tend to tell it like it is, at all costs;
2) You are sensuous, sexual and enjoy all the finer things in life;
3) You have a bit of a temper, to call it mildly;
4) You enjoy exercise and sports as an outlet for frustrations;
5) Your energy is compelling, charismatic and potent; and
6) You are loyal, strong, and you know who you are, fully.
Crystal Aura Color
You might be a crystal if:
1) You’re extremely sensitive and have a hard time with overstimulation from crowds of people, loud noises, bright lights or strong smells;
Lavender Aura Color:
You might be a lavender if:
1) You feel less physically grounded most of the time and feel as if your mind is separated from your body;
2) If you prefer being a loner due to your fear that others won’t care to comprehend your communication style and thought patterns;
3) You are perpetually late and feel bored by mundane or redundant tasks at work or at home;
4) You are interested in other dimensions, other worlds, sci-fi writing, comic book characters, extraterrestrials, elemental forces and otherworldly things in general;
5) You appear physically frail and your skin tone is very pale, but you are actually quite healthy overall; and
6) You do not enjoy environments that are too hot or too cold in temperature.
Magenta Aura Color
Boredom sometimes leads them to self-destructive behavior, however. They measure success by the amount of joy they can experience every day. They can become great leaders by lending their positive energy to worthy causes, projects, and people. Magentas grant themselves permission to be different in all walks of life when operating in their power. When not operating in their power, they limit themselves due to fear of rejection or ridicule.
You may be a magenta if:
4) You are susceptible to crashes both emotionally and physically due to your train-about-to-derail fast pace;
Violets often have the clairvoyance to predict the future and change society by in changing their local environment at first, and later the entire planet (again, no pressure!). Violets are authentic and very communicative. They can easily influence society as they believe strongly in their causes- this means they make AWESOME leaders!
You may be a violet if:
1) You will stay to yourself quite a bit in life until you awaken to your mission, then you become a face the world cherishes;
2) You may be slightly cautious at first when making friends, but once you make a friend, they stay friends in your life for good. You tend to finish what you a start, always;
3) You have a need for your home environment to be peaceful, clean, soothing and nurturing. This is because you get drained by conflict and need this healing space to which you can retreat and replenish yourself;
4) You are a natural born healer, either via your voice or your touch or sometimes, your energy alone;
5) Your purpose and mission is to connect the mind, body, and spirit; and
6) You do best in occupations that combine your education/experience with your strong emotional and spiritual beliefs.
Sensitive tans are loyal, family-oriented and strong to the core, despite their obvious need to put logic over emotions. They aren’t ones to take risks in life but have well-balanced lives without many ups and downs. They need trusted partners in love and in their careers that give them time to contemplate decisions, but will also take charge if they take TOO long to make choices. Sensitive tans are best paired with more dominant colors like magenta or red.
You might be a sensitive tan if:
1) When making choices or working towards a goal, or even in verbalizing what you’re thinking, you can’t go from A and jump to Z. You must go step by step in A, B, C, D fashion. You are methodical.
2) You may have difficulty making decisions, overall. But your hardest decisions will ones wherein you must say no to someone you care about. Boundaries can be an issue for you.
3) You have a warm, sensitive and comforting energy about you that makes others feel instantly at home.
4) You have a rather dry sense of humor, and because you are so innately intelligent, you are amused when others “get it”.
5) You value balance, commitment, dedication, loyalty and determination; and
6) You often may choose to donate to worthy causes either with your time or money.
Environmental tan shows up as a deep tan with a forest green band around it. These friendly, conscious aura family members are the physical center of the three-dimensional world around them. Their bodies are like sensing devices, sending out and receiving energies, translating the information physically so that it can be processed mentally. They are autonomous, responsible and willing to be their own authority, observing what is going on before committing themselves to any action. However, once committed, they are initiators with a sense of their own individuality which they hold as sacred. Their greatest challenge is to learn flexibility as their life experiences tend to reinforce the idea that living up to other people’s expectations is a prerequisite for love and acceptance. They may tend to also love being outdoors, taking care of wildlife settings and growing their own foods, as they are natural, earthy folks by nature.
You may be an environmental tan if you:
1) Have a green thumb or desire one;
2) You are very intelligent but you frequently have trouble expressing your thoughts via words. You can sometimes be misconstrued as aloof or unfriendly, but you’re not;
3) You relish your privacy and quickly become quiet in social settings.
4) When operating out of power, you aren’t incredibly flexible and often will say that you are “stuck in a rut” in life;
5) In relationships, you are loyal, loving and committed, but you need plenty of space to decompress. You often expect your partners to know how you feel about you innately, without you having to verbalize it; and
6) You are strong, quiet, mysterious in your ways and when in your power, focused on your goals in life. You often know your overall purpose when in your power.
Logical Tan Aura Color
Logical tan is a small band of lighter tan encircling the body. Sometimes it can show up with white or a softer shade of tan even, especially if the person is in transition to opening up the intuitive parts of themselves. Logical tans are honest, stable and reliable folk. Security, family and career stability are all very important goals to the logical tans. Logical tans don’t trust their intuitive processes much and question themselves in all decisions unless they see absolute PROOF that they are on track.
They are good with details and can handle any task in life that would bore most of us to tears, especially programming related tasks (in the computer industry), budgeting (both at home and at work) and even event planning. Logical tans have been known to enjoy (not suffer) some OCD type of behavior and can be seen drooling over items at Crate and Barrell, Office Depot and other places that help them enjoy their need to stay focused on all the details of their lives.
You might be a logical tan if:
1) Your house is immaculately clean and each drawer has separate compartmentalized plastic containers in them;
2) You keep the perfect balance between your family and your career life. You do it so well that you are the envy of many people around you;
3) You become stuck or overly critical of views that don’t match your own and you can hold your ground firmly in a debate;
4) You are dependable, grounded and down to earth in your personality. People know you will always tell them the truth;
5) You don’t prefer to express emotions of your own but you are a wonderful listener. Many people trust you; and ;
6) You are excellent with computers, technology, science facts, physics and you likely built the biggest science projects in school when you were a child.
Yellow Aura Color:
You might be a yellow if:
1) You are rarely seen without a gregarious grin that spreads like wildfire to others;
2) You like freedom. You don’t enjoy being tied down to careers in life that make you feel stagnant. You’d rather independently join a cause that helps you grow. Or if you are in a corporate career, you are often in a positive that allows for flow and creativity;
3) When operating out of your power, you can feel stuck, unmotivated and irresponsible. You don’t enjoy careers that make you feel as if you need to be the grown up. You don’t enjoy wearing the corporate hat if you can’t be you;
4) You’re a people magnet. You may be innately shy, but people seem to really flock to you;
5) You have a problem with wanting a balance between not having enough boundaries with people in your life (you want to please them too much) and between being stubborn. You don’t like being told what to do. Authority figures who abuse their power really bother you; and
6) You are open and nonjudgmental. You love nature and you often have concerns about the environment and animals.
Abstract Tan Aura Color:
You might be an abstract tan if:
1) Even though you are scattered quite a bit, you still prefer working with details at work/career projects;
6) You aren’t easily overstimulated.